From time to time you may want to look at or send us a log of the messages being sent between your BuildFlow and Me2 printer. This is a great way to capture the full story after an error has occurred.
1. To export the log, make sure your printer is connected to your BuildFlow and open up the BuildFlow maintenance console. On the welcome screen, click on 'SYSTEM INFO':
2. Then click on 'DOWNLOAD LOGS'. Only click the button once, it usually takes a moment for BuildFlow to generate the log file.
3. If nothing happens, the download has been blocked by your browsers popup blocker. Simply allow popups for the current page and the download will resume.
4. Once it is downloaded, you may see a message similar to the one below:
Your browser is only showing this message because it doesn't recognise tar.gz as a common file type. It is simply a file that has been compressed twice using different formats, which is common on Linux machines.
5. Send the file in an email to email@example.com and we will open up the file and see if we can diagnose your issue!
Didn't find what you what you were looking for? Try using our Troubleshooting Tool!