What's in the Box?
- Me2 3D Printer
- PolyMaker Polyplus PLA Filament (300g)
- BuildTak Sheet
- 19V Power Supply
- USB cable
- Maintenance Kit
Putting it Together
The Me2 is shipped with the print bed (the 'Y-Axis') removed for transport, which must be re-installed.
- Move the X-axis and the Z-axis out of the way so there is enough room to feed the print bed through the wheels.
- Remove the two screws on the right-hand side of the bed and remove the endcap (with the belt still attached).
- Feed the endcap and print bed rail all the way through the wheels.
- Pull the belt over the pulley.
- Reinstall the endcap and screws, tightening with the appropriate sized Allan key.
Setting Up Your Printer
- Download MatterControl for either Windows (V/7/8/10) or macOS (10.7+) by following the links above.
- Run the installer and follow the prompts. Open the program and click the “Add Printer” button at the top of the windows. Follow the prompts to connect to your 3D printer.
- You can update your software settings periodically with our latest pre-sets by using the “Import” function within the settings tab.
- MAKE SURE YOU SET YOUR SLEEP AND POWER SETTINGS TO AN “ALWAYS ON” OPTION TO AVOID YOUR COMPUTER GOING TO SLEEP MID-PRINT -