What's in the Box?
- Me2 3D Printer
- BuildFlow server
- Me3D Max PLA Filament
- BuildTak Sheet
- 19V Power Supply
- USB cable
- Maintenance Kit
Setting Up Your Printer
The Me2 is shipped with the print bed (the 'Y-Axis') removed for transport, which must be re-installed.
- Move the X-axis and the Z-axis out of the way so there is enough room to feed the print bed through the wheels.
- Remove the two screws on the right-hand side of the bed and remove the endcap (with the belt still attached).
- Feed the endcap and print bed rail all the way through the wheels.
- Pull the belt over the pulley.
- Reinstall the endcap and screws, tightening with the appropriate sized Allan key.
Setting Up Your BuildFlow Server
Now that your printer has been assembled, it's time to get your BuildFlow server up and running! Simply plug it in and head over to https://buildflow.online/ to create your BuildFlow account.
Once you are logged in, configure your BuildFlow server to work with your network connection.
You are now ready to 3D print your first model!
For more detailed information on how to get started with BuildFlow, head over to our Getting started with BuildFlow article.
Didn't find what you what you were looking for? Try using our Troubleshooting Tool!