Here is a quick run through on how to load filament into your Me2.
- Open the filament, keeping the re-sealable bag and box for storage.
- Unravel a small amount of filament and cut the end off at a 45º angle.
- Sit the filament spool in a safe place next to your Me2, making sure it is out of the way of any moving parts during printing to avoid any complications.
- Run the filament through the handle opening and into the hole on the right side of the filament drive block.
- Push gently on the filament until you can feel it grip slightly in the filament gear.
Didn't find what you what you were looking for? Try using our Troubleshooting Tool!