The materials below are currently supported for the Me2 and we provide optimised presets within MatterControl.
Materials which have not been fully tested or integrated are
- PC Plus
- PC Max
Materials we do not recommend
- Metal filled materials such as CopperFill etc. - These materials are likely to jam or prematurely wear out the nozzle on the machine.
- Wood/Carbon Fibre filled materials - These materials will clog up the 400 micron nozzle, but would be fine on larger nozzles (around 600 microns).
- NinjaFlax - It's just too flexible to use reliably.
- PETG/ PETT - During the normal printing temperatures this family of materials produces toxic fumes.
- ABS - The first few layers will print warped and is therefore more suited to 3D printers with heated print beds.