Here is a quick run through on how to change the filament for your Me2.
1. Return the extruder head to the home position.
2. While your printer is still hot, extrude a little bit of material and then retract the filament 50-60mm to a point where you can gently pull it out by hand.
3. Unravel the filament through the handle opening and wind it back onto the spool, keeping the end in place with a clip or notch in the spool for easy access the next time you use it.
4. Place the spool of filament in the re-sealable bag and box you kept from first opening it.
5. Follow the steps in this article on how to load new filament, making sure you purge the old filament out before you print anything. To purge filament, navigate to "Settings & Controls" > "Controls" > "E- Retract".
Didn't find what you what you were looking for? Try using our Troubleshooting Tool!