If you get to the end of the BuildFlow print setup process, select 'print' and nothing happens, don't worry because it is easy to fix! A BuildFlow device will display as 'Ready' if it is connected to the Internet and connected to a printer via the appropriate USB cable. This does not necessarily mean the printer is powered on.
If your printer is not moving after selecting 'print' and displaying the 'analysing model' screen before reverting back to the print screen, please run through the following steps:
1. Check that the power switch for you printer is in the 'on' position.
2. Check that the two halves of the power supply are assembled correctly.
3. Make sure the power supply is properly plugged into a working power socket (try a different power socket).
4. Make sure the power socket is switched on.
5. If available, try a power supply from another printer of the same kind.
6. If the printer still won't respond, please submit a support request.