As a web-based app, BuildFlow requires a few domains be accessible to users and the print server in order to work properly. If you operate a proxy server that filters HTTP/HTTPS traffic on your network, you may need to whitelist buidflow.online and it’s subdomains for your users.
Depending on your network policies, it may be easiest to add a wildcard listing (*.buildflow.online) to your whitelist. There are, however, security and trust issues surrounding wildcards so you’ll find the full list of subdomains below if you’d prefer to manually add them.
The following domains should be accessible:
- buildflow.online (regular web traffic)
- relay.buildflow.online (API gateway)
- upload.buildflow.online (job upload temporary storage)
- download.buildflow.online (job retrieval)
- gcode.buildflow.online (job retrieval for v0.5.0+)
- server-builds.buildflow.online (server software/printer firmware update server)
Still having issues? Click the help button to submit a support request and let us know what’s wrong.