As a web-based app, BuildFlow requires a few domains be accessible to users and the print server in order to work properly. If you operate a proxy server that filters HTTP/HTTPS traffic on your network, you may need to whitelist buildflow.online and it’s subdomains for your users.
Firstly, test this link: test.buildflow.online
Depending on your network policies, it is easiest to add a wildcard listing (*.buildflow.online) to your whitelist. There are, however, security and trust issues surrounding wildcards so you’ll find the full list of subdomains below if you’d prefer to manually add them.
The following domains should be accessible:
- buildflow.online (regular web traffic)
- relay.buildflow.online (API gateway)
- upload.buildflow.online (job upload temporary storage)
- download.buildflow.online (job retrieval)
- gcode.buildflow.online (job retrieval for v0.5.0+)
- server-builds.buildflow.online (server software/printer firmware update server)
- https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/buildflowonlineapi-prod-modelstlbucket-z55nrciizxi1 (job upload temporary storage - we’re getting rid of this one soon but still required for the moment)
To test if everything is working properly, go to test.buildflow.online. If you see a green tick next to each option, everything should be working properly!
If you see a red cross or if there is no connection despite the test showing good results, double check the proxy settings and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Didn't find what you what you were looking for? Try using our Troubleshooting Tool!