As a web-based app, BuildFlow requires a few domains be accessible to users and the print server in order to work properly. If you operate a proxy server that filters HTTP/HTTPS traffic on your network, you may need to whitelist buildflow.online and it’s subdomains for your users.
Depending on your network policies, it is easiest to add a wildcard listing (*.buildflow.online) to your whitelist. There are, however, security and trust issues surrounding wildcards so you’ll find the full list of subdomains below if you’d prefer to manually add them.
The following domains should be accessible:
- buildflow.online (regular web traffic)
- relay.buildflow.online (API gateway)
- upload.buildflow.online (job upload temporary storage)
- https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/buildflowonlineapi-prod-modelstlbucket-z55nrciizxi1 (job upload temporary storage - we’re getting rid of this one soon but still required for the moment)
- download.buildflow.online (job retrieval)
- gcode.buildflow.online (job retrieval for v0.5.0+)
- server-builds.buildflow.online (server software/printer firmware update server)
To test if everything is working properly, go to https://relay.buildflow.online/test. If you see the words 'Proxy Test Complete', you have successfully whitelisted the BuildFlow domains, otherwise you will see an error message.
Didn't find what you what you were looking for? Try using our Troubleshooting Tool!