After being configured for the first time, your BuildFlow servers are assigned a random name to help identify the 3D printer it is attached to.
You may not particularly like the name assigned to your printer, or you may just want to personalise it to fit a naming theme amongst your 3D printers. For some inspiration, some naming themes we've seen include famous scientists, countries and characters from Star Wars and Scooby Doo.
To change the name of your 3D printers, follow these steps:
1. Select the enterprise tools icon from the top of the screen
2. On the dashboard screen, select the 'printers' icon from the side:
3. Next, select the printer you wish to rename.
4. Select the pencil 'edit' icon next to its name on the next screen:
5. You will then be able to type in another name. Click on the pencil icon again to save the change.