For now, BuildBee does not have an in-built firmware loader. If you need to upgrade your firmware, we recommend using Xloader.
- Make sure your printer is powered on and click on 'Xloader.exe' to run the program.
- Select 'Mega(ATMEGA2560) as the device.
- Lastly, the COM port should have been automatically detected (if not you can change it) and you do not need to change the baud rate (default is 115200).
- Click upload. It will take a minute or two for the firmware to be uploaded to the printer. Once finished, you will see a message such as the one below:
- Disconnect the USB cable from your computer and reconnect it to your BuildBee server.
- You may need to recalibrate your Z offset after reflashing the firmware.
Firmware flashing functionality will be added to BuildBee in the near future.